Here at the Total Flex Blog we’re offering you the chance to win some exciting prizes this holiday season, courtesy of our friends at E-Pharm Nutrition, Antaeus Labs, Advanced Muscle Science, and Forerunner Labs.
Three winners will each receive:
- A bottle of 5-Alpha Test from Forerunner Labs
- A bottle of 1-Andro RDe from AMS
- A bottle of E-Pharm Pump Spray
- 2 bottles of Antaeus Labs Mechabol
These great prizes must be won, so enter today for your chance to win!
- 1. Everyone’s favourite steroid-naming quiz (4,4,7) [link]
- 3. Nootropic drug sold as “Carphedon” and “Demiurge” (15) [link]
- 4. Pentacyclic triterpene found in Prototype Nutrition Ur-Spray and E-Pharm Pump Spray (7,4) [link]
- 8. Greek hero who inspired the joint supplement from Antaeus Labs (8) [link]
- 10. Antihistamine also known as “Periactin” that commonly causes an increase in appetite (14) [link]
- 12. Prohormone to “unmethylated Winstrol”, now a schedule III drug in the US (11) [link]
- 13. See 9 down.
- 2. Veterinary drug also known as “Altrenogest” and “Regumate” (15) [link]
- 5. PDE5 inhibitor approved in April by the FDA (8) [link]
- 6. Drug company who invented fluoxymesterone (Halotestin) (6) [link]
- 7. BALCO steroid used by Dwaine Chambers (abbv.) (3) [link]
- 9D & 13A. The two qualities of a steroid measured in rats by the Hershberger Assay; the ——–:———- ratio or “Q factor” (8,10) [link]
- 11. Another name for the compound known as “desoxymethyltestosterone” and “phera” (5) [link]
For a printable pdf of the crossword click here. All the questions relate to earlier posts on the blog, so if you get stuck click the link next to each clue to read the article where the answer can be found.
Once you have solved the clues and filled in your answers, the letters in the shaded squares will spell out a word. Simply use the contact form to send the word from the shaded squares, along with your name and address, to be in with a chance of winning! All entries must be received by 21st December. Winners will be announced shortly thereafter.